Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Monday, April 5, 2010

Measurements & Goals...

So pics were yesterday, measurements today. After my two week break, I went up a little bit on the scale, but I also ate a lot yesterday for Easter. So I officialy weighed in this morning at 188, but through the 2 week break, maintained a 2-3 lb fluctuation which is completely normal. My body fat with a BIA measured 27.8%, chest - 39, shoulders - 45, bicep - 13.75, waist - 34, abdomen - 40, hips - 44.25, thigh - 26.5, calve - 15.5. So pretty close to what I left off at.

Here are my goals for the 2nd challenge...

Goals:
1 - Get into single digit clothing - currently a comfy 14, tight 12 (have never been below a size 12!)
2 - Get to 175 - the smallest I have ever been that I can remember (currently 188)
3 - focus weight loss around stomach hips and thighs (cant spot reduce, but I have this dimlpe in my right thigh that has got to go!
4 - 1 x a week cardio outside
5- try Gluten-Free nutrition
6 - incoorporate yoga
7 - increase strength - break 200 on squats!

So there ya go! Good luck everyone!

No comments: