Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Week 1 done!

So week 1 flew, and we are already into week 2 - sorry! But week one went well - it felt good to get back into the groove of things... once you've done this for awhile, your body craves it! It just feels natural. I was even good and just did a free meal at panda express, and had a small bowl of ice cream... it all paid off, because I was down 3.5 lbs, and 1/2"-1" most places! I even weighed in after my free day. And besides my final weigh in from challenge one, it was my lowest I've weighed in - 184.8! I've been trying this challenge gluten-free... but considering gluten is in soooo many things, I can't truly say its gluten free, but I have been able to stay away from breads/wheat, and I actually feel a lot better for it - no bloating, or that heavy feeling... I do miss my eggs and toast, but I have been doing fruit instead, which is just as good. And as a major motivator, we just booked a trip to Maui in September, and I bought a new swimsuit, in a size to small, but really cute! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!! Over all, doing good, and glad to be back!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Good job Candice! That is awesome - I wish I had the gym equipment you did or I lived in Morgan so I could come over.