Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Update...

So I haven't fallen off the boat/horse/wagon by any means on P90X, I'm just putting it on the back burner for probably after Hawaii... I want to do it right, with the nutrition and everything - so if anyone has the nutrition book, let me know! HCG update - it is definitely tough! I didn't have much knowledge going into the stabilization, so I had a hard time keeping my weight stable, and just kept fighting the scale, and eating not great, so I actually decided to do a second round... not necessarily to lose more weight, but to make sure I do it right, and didn't mess up my metabolism by eating cabrs too much, too soon. I'm on day 15 now, and went a little too crazy on the load by starting a little early... managed to put 10 lbs on! awesome! NOT! But it definitely taught me a lesson! It is soooo easy to throw away what you have worked so hard for! I loaded while we went on a mini trip to the family cabin in Island Park... it was fun, but at the same time, if I wasn't doing a second round, I would have done so much damage - in JUST A WEEK!Don't give it up people - as soon as you stop caring - so does your body!
Stabilization is super important when coming off drops - you need to slowly start increasing your calories, and after a couple of weeks, you can start adding in healthy carbs - this is where HCG is tough mentally - as soon as you are able to eat again - I wanted to be able to eat anything! not the case. My little bro has done really well off his stabilization! He followed the info I got him to a T, and started working out - he's maintained his weight, but has decreased his bf by 2%! that's awesome, lean, fat burning muscle! So I guess my point here - do it right, so you don't have to do it again! I'm probably only going the 23 days, and will be super careful on stabilization this time around. I have mapped it out so I am on maintenance right before Hawaii :) PLAN, PREPARE, COMMIT!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hang in there Candice!

I really appreciate all the help, encouragement and just being you. Your suggestions and encouragements have made all the difference.
I'm on day 8 and have lost 8! First week down.
Have a great week!
Linda