Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New hCG Product and Lower Prices!!!

For the New Year we've dropped our rates! We wanted to bring you the best product on the market for a great deal. You can find cheaper, but it won't compare to our quality and support system. Our hCG blend is the highest available on the market, and what other companies do you know of that you can text or email at 11:00 at night and get an instant reply? (I've had it happen several times, and am always happy to help!) We have a great support system, as well, on our Facebook page 'Localhcg'.

While I don't feel hCG is for everyone, I have seen awesome results in myself and in my clients. Before beginning the hCG protocol, I recommend talking to your doctor, and educating yourself as much as possible. I do have a "friends/family/locals" rate for my Facebook friends - just email me at iluvtnf@aol.com for pricing, and I will send you a paypal money request at that rate. :) Happy New Year, and Happy Losing!




2 comments:

Lpink said...

Hello,

Can I take medication with the hcg drops?

Thanks!

Leena

Ask a Personal Trainer Anything! said...

Hi Leena! It really depends on what it is? Most are ok, but you need to talk to your doctor to be safe. They will know best!