Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Friday, December 31, 2010

BeachBody Coach

So, I decided to take the plunge... I've signed up to become a BeachBody coach! I'm gonna give this a try and see how it goes. They had a free coaches sign up for the month, and have a 25% discount off of all their products for coaches. I've been wanting to try the Shakeology, and Results and Recovery Formula, and thought this would be the best way to do it. It's a money back guarantee, so if you don't like the product, or aren't happy with your results, you can send it back. SO, if anyone is interested in becoming a coach, or interested in Insanity, P90X, Shakeology, R&R or any other BeachBody products, just shoot me an email. I will have my site up and running soon! Happy Losing, and a Happy New Year!!!

No comments: