Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Post HCG Support Group

For those that are looking for info or help/support on HCG, you can find a great support group on FB under "Local HCG." It is a private group, so it may or may not show up if you search for it. If you can't find it, then friend me and message me, and I will add you.

For those that are coming to an end in their HCG protocol, we have created a group called "Beyond HCG." This support group is for those that are in phase 3 and 4, which is where some people can get lost. They have lost all this weight and now what? This group is to help people connect and to help each other change their eating and exercise habits so they can help keep the weight off. While HCG may work, it is only a temporary solution if you go back to your previous habits or stop caring. Once you stop caring, so does your body.

When I finished my last round of HCG, I went straight into the Beachbody program, ChaLEAN Extreme, and Shakeology. Within 5 weeks I was able to lose a little more weight and tone up! My before and after pictures are on the right hand side of my blog. I love the Beachbody programs and recommend them to anyone. You can even sign up to have me as your coach for free! www.beachbodycoach.com/candiceekberg. Hopefully this will help you find the support and motivation you need to keep the weight off and get into the best shape of your life!

2 comments:

Dean and Cindy Hatch said...

Questions about the diet.

Can you use a non-stick spray like pam?

Is ham considered pork for this diet?

You can eat any amount of vegetables?

Do you actually weigh your meat or can you use your hand for portion control?


Can you use an aftershave lotion?

Ask a Personal Trainer Anything! said...

I did use a little bit of PAM and was ok, some people won't though - your call...

Don't use ham or pork - too high fat.

You do have a little room to fill up on veggies, but still try to stay with in the 470-530 calorie range. I know some people would forgo the melba toast/crackers to ear more protein or veggies.

I would weigh your meat at first until you get a good idea of what a 3.5oz serving looks or feels like.

As far as aftershaves/lotions, just make sure there is no crea/oil/butter/shea butter... mineral, alcohol, and water based products are ok. Most people are ok with their hair, and face products, and deoderants. It's th full body creams that can cause problems.

Hope that helps - don't be affraid to ask questions in the FB room either - some people may have the same questions :)