Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bleeeeehhhh....

So, it's been a week since I finished my first challenge, and I already miss it. And it isn't hard to get off task. I had planned to just take 2 weeks off, with some active rest, but I ended up getting sick, and couldn't breath any time I tried to workout. :( That being said, I just let it all go out the window, and I FEEL LIKE CRAP! I wasnt even planning on blogging on my 2 weeks off, but I had to remind my self what's up, and why I am doing this, and that I CANNOT TREAT MY BODY LIKE THIS ANYMORE! Timing wise, it was perfect time to take off between easter, niels b day and my bday, but that all adds up to a lot of eating! Ive got it out of my system and am ready to get going again! I still wont start till next week, but starting tomorrow, Im detoxing from sugar! It is just an unnessecary evil! Why do I crave/want it??? I know how bad it is for me, it makes me feel like crap, and it only tastes good for a minute or two... ITS NOT WORTH IT!!! I gave Niel my half eaten (small) bag of Cadbury chocolate eggs and told him im done, and I dont want to see them anymore! :P So, for the rest of the week, no more sugar, gonna hit the weights again, and try and get going on moderate cardio, hoping I can breath.

Those of you that are wrapping up your challenges, good job! Submit your photos and a little type up to me if you still wanted to be considered in the running, and I will post the winner soon! If you are considering doing a challenge, take a pictue of yourself in shorts and a tight top. If you are happy with your results, then good for you :) If not, then change it!

My next write up is going to be on 'Exercise=Entitlement?' stay tuned for that one... some interesting thoughts on why exercise may actually be bad for you... also, if anyone has a topic or question they would like to learn more about, please ask, and I will do the research post it on here! Keep up the good work everyone!

No comments: