Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's OVER!!!!!!!

I did it!!! 12 weeks later, and I am feelin sooo much better and healthier than I was 12 weeks ago!!! It has been a challenging journey, but well worth it! So I'll get right to the numbers - I started at 198 - I weighed in at 183!!!! - that's 15 lbs in 12 weeks, which is completely healthy and within the recommened 1-2lbs of weight loss a week! But that's just the scale - I lost 18lbs of fat, and gained 3lbs of pure fat burning muscle!!! I decreased my BF% from 34.8% (considered over weight range) to 26.3%(normal and healthy range:) inch measurements went as follows - shoulders - 46"-44.5"(-1.5), chest 40.5"-37"(-2.5), Waist(narrowest point) - 35"-32.25"(-2.75), abdomen(at belly button) 41.5"-38.5"(-2.75), hips 46"-42.5"(-2.5), thigh - 26.5"-25.5"(-1), calf - stayed the same, but more tone, bicep - stayed the same, but more tone! So a grand total loss of 13"!

My little bro didn't do any measurements other than the scale, and body fat% - he went from 220, to 194!!!! and decreased his bf% by 11%!!! We both have been working really hard, and it has paid off. And now that I know the system, we are going to do a second challenge, with a little tweaking to get the maxamized results that you see in the pics!

Over all, BFL is a great program! It is guaranteed resluts if you do everything right, and follow the book. BUT - your results aren't going to be like the before, and final after pics. The more you have to lose, the more challenges it will take you. A lot of the pics you see, people have done more than one challenge, but thats ok - this is a body for life - not just 12 weeks. Thats why we plan on doing that second one. And after the second one, I'm going to try and work on a maintenance plan, and may look into some other options that are out there.

Thank you everyone for your support and compliments! They definitely helped me keep going when I sometimes didn't want to care anymore! But thats the bottom line I have come to realize with weight gain/loss... as soon as you stop caring... so does your body! So take care of it! You only have one!!!

No comments: