Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Thursday, March 4, 2010

A little late, but better late than never!


Week 9 has come and gone, and I am now in the middle of week 10! It has been crazy busy with track starting this week, and ambulance has been short staffed, so I've been on call a lot! But it's all fun, and I'd rather be busy than bored :) BFL is still going great! I was thinking back, and I have not missed a single work out - that's pretty cool for me! Diet I've been pretty good too - a little slip here or there, but nothing out of control. I took a couple weeks off calorieking.com to see if it'd make a difference, but nothing too dramatic. It was nice having the break, but I am back on again, so you can look and see what I am eating. Still trying to focus on eating more protein than carbs, and I am holding steady at 188. Whats cool though, is I got an OMRON body fat analyzer, and my BF was 34% at the beginning, and I was in 'normal' mode. I am now in the 'athlete' mode and am at 28%! - 6% body fat! That puts me at 12lbs of fat loss, and 3-4lbs muscle increase! With track season starting, I was even playing around with the kids yesterday and throwing for them, and surprisingly I was throwing about 42'... not great, but considering 5 years off, 2 kids, and no power lifting! I'm actually considering throwing disc again, so we will see in the next week or 2!
Measurements are about the same - just below 40' on the stomach, and 44' on the hips, thigh still the same and chest the same. But I'm really going to focus in on the next couple weeks on core, and cardio... I've been bumping up the cardio for a longer 10-20 minute cool down, but not consistently. I've got 2 1/2 weeks left! But I am planning on taking 2 weeks off and starting a second challenge on April 5th with my little bro, so again, feel free to join us!


Oh and if you look to the right, I put a new, current pic up of me at week 10!

No comments: