Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Monday, May 10, 2010

oops... has it really been 5 weeks? Sorry!!!

I know, I know, I know... I'm a slacker - I don't know why, but I just got burned out blogging, but I am happy to report that I have not fallen off the wagon! I'm still going, and seeing results... but I definitely can be better. I haven't missed a workout, but nutrition is struggling... I don't know what it is... just burned out? Don't care? Losing will power? Haven't figured it out... I'll go several days with out a mistake, and then something will come a long, and even though it isn't my free day, I will still partake... The one good thing though, is that I am not letting it ruin the rest of the day... I eat it, then get over it :P I can definitely say though that nutrition does play a bigger role than working out, because even though I'm working hard, my results have not been the greatest :(

And I am sad to report though, that my litle bro has fallen off the wagon :( Even though his results were awesome, I think they weren't to his expectation... its hard comparing your self to the other before and after photos, so I can see why he feels that way. But he says hes still working out, and is still losing... I'm just sad to not have him there by my side... I think it kind of brought us closer, or at least gave us something in common, but now that is gone :( But I do have a friend that jumped on board and has had some great results - and its fun to have someone to do cardio with occasionally!

Results so far:

shoulders - 44 (-1.5)
chest - 38 (-1)
bicep - 13.25 (-.5)
waist - 32 (-2)
abdomen - 38 (-2)
hips - 42 (-2)
thigh - 25.5 (-1)
calve - 15 (-.5)

weight - 183 (-5)
BF - 26.8% (-1%)


So down on everything, which is good - and I'm now lower on everything from the first challenge. I tweeked my back a couple of months ago, and with the over head lifting and squating it has progressivley gotten worse, so I finally drug my butt into the chiropractor the other day... Thankfully it wasnt degenerative - I've just got a vertebrea out thats pinching some nerves, so I have to take it easy they next couple of weeks, and that has been hard to do... The one motivating factor is we are going to Hawaii in Aug/Sept! I bought a swim suit that is a little snug, so It's got to fit by then :) But with all of this going on, I've had some nagging thoughts in the back of my head... I've had several people ask me about HCG, and I've had a few friends and family members do it... and I have to admit, I am curious. There is no doubt that it works - just like any other yoyo - fad diet - I'm curious though if the claims of it resetting your metabolism, and burning the 'harder to get rid of' fat, and not losing any muscle mass, are true... And if the weight loss is maintainable, IF YOU CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE & EATING HABITS!!! They are a must! If you continue back to what you were doing before, of course you are going to gain the weight back! SOoo... I've been doing some research and reading, and am considering the HCG for a change... I have a few people that I have talked to, that are wanting to do it as well, and are willing to let me help them with it, and to become some what 'subjects' for me as far as gathering info and data... so we will see. It's not a fore sure thing, but like I said before, I am curious, and what better timing than before a trip to Hawaii! Ok, I think I've bloged enough for tonight :P I hope all are well, hit it hard tomorrow!

No comments: