Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Half Way!

I'm about 1/2 way in this round, and so far it's been tons better than that last round I did. I'm down 10.4lbs, and so close to breaking 160!!! My rate of loss has been a little slower, but the lower you get, the less you have to lose, so I'm not stressing. I'm thinking I'll probably only shoot for 155. As soon as I hit that, I'll call it quits. What's funny is my freshman year of college, I had my BF% done hyrdostatically - I was 215, and 29% BF. That would mean 62 lbs was fat :P but would put my muscle/bone/water mass at 153 lbs! Crazy! I was a brute in college! Now I'm 161 at 21% bf - means 33lbs fat, and 128 lbs of muscle/bone/water. If I can get below 20%, that'd be awesome. :)

As far as the HCG goes, as always the first week or so kinda sucks as your body adjusts. But, I am now to the point where I am feeling good, and the hunger has subsided. There are still a few things I can be doing better, but overall I'm happy with it. As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions! Happy losing!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Way to go Candice!
Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to the rest of us!