Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Friday, October 8, 2010

GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL!

Whoo hoo! I finally hit my goal of 155! I had a BBQ, and party that slowed me down a bit, but I bounced back and recovered after an apple day. I'll stay on the drops 2 more days to stabilize from the apple day, and will be off by Sunday! I'm soooo looknig forward to be able to eat again! Physically, this round hasn't been to bad, its just the mental aspect - especially this time of year! It was nice being able to do it with a client though - kept me more accountable. I also lifted this time through and I feel like while my weight didn't drop as low a I originally wanted, I was able to maintain more muslce mass. I'll do my measurements next week once the HCG is officially out of my system.

Here's the most recent pics I have, but I plan on doing some 'official' after pics... ones with out blood and black eyes ;)





Stay posted to find out what is next.... It's going to be INSANE!!!!

1 comment:

Tatum Wheeler said...

You look amazing! congrats!!!!