Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Sunday, October 17, 2010

INSANE in the Membrane!!!

So, my own HCG journey is coming to end. I lost a total of 38lbs (191 to 153!!!)from just HCG alone! Awesome! Now that I have lost the fat, it's time to tighten everything up and start filling in the loose skin with lean, fat burning, healthy muscle! How am I going to do this? LOL Well starting tomorrow, I am going to begin the 60 day INSANITY program. I'm not 100% what I have gotten myself into, since I don't dare watch the DVD's before I start, but I have heard it's pretty dang tough!!! From my understanding, it's primarily MAX interval training with minimal recovery/breaks. I just keep telling myself it's only 60 days.... The nutrition seems pretty legit - you figure your caloric need and then break it into 5 meals compromised of a healthy carb, healthy fats, and lean protein. It even has 6-10 meal ideas, per meal. My only concern with the nutrition is eating carbs/grains after HCG. When working out, especially hard, you MUST eat carbs - they are your bodys primary fuel source! It will also be tough with all the Holidays coming up, hence why I will probably incorporate a free 'MEAL' once a week. I'm excited to see the results of this, but it will definitely be the most challenging thing I've done so far.... But it's only 60 days.... :) I will blog on here at least once a week, and will try and post daily on Facebook. Cheer me on and wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Tatum Wheeler said...

OHHH I want to try that I'm excited to see how it goes

Unknown said...

HCG alone,no VLCD?

Ask a Personal Trainer Anything! said...

Laura - I'll keep ya posted! Kathy - I'm not sure I understand your question - I did the HCG with the VLCD and was very successful, but have heard of people that didn't follow it and were still able to manage some weight loss - but if you're not going to give something your best, then what's the point? Feel free to email me at iluvtnf@aol.com if there is anyting I can clarify :)