Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Sunday, December 27, 2009

And so it begins....

Tomorrow morning! Ah! I can't believe I am going to be doing this. The first workout is upper body - chest, back, shoulders, bi's, tri's. that simple, right? Except its pyramiding - reps start at 12 (12,10,8,6,12,12) and go down, weight goes up, and then you do a secondary lift right after you finish the main lift. Supposed to be hard, but efficient/effective! And I am happy to report that my little bro is doing it with me, and will be entering the group/couples with me :) And I have talked to a handful of people that may be doing this as well. If I am going to be putting money up, I'd like to see at least 5 people doing this, so we'll see on that part. Just let me know if you want to join!
Nutrition is six small meals a day consisting of a high quality protein and whole grain carb or fruit. Shakes are ok as well(protein, not milk ;) I cleaned out my fridge and freezer, and stocked it with lots of good stuff. I even individually froze my meats to make it easier to cook with. If you are going to do this, you have to plan ahead, and be prepared! Set yourself up to succeed, not to fail!

Well, I better go finish planning this weeks meals, and get a good nights rest! Good luck all (and me!!!) and I'll give my first report tomorrow!

No comments: