Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Thursday, December 31, 2009

BFL Days 2-4 - OUCH!

So I don't think there is a single muscle in my body that isn't sore! But, it feels good and is satisfying, knowing that I am actually doing this! I've done great every day so far. This first week or two is a little crazy trying to nail down the exact weights, and timing of everything, but it is coming along well.
Nutrition is even a little tricky - you have to eat a lot!!! Trying to get 6 small meals is tricky, so I ordered the EAS Myoplex lite shakes so I wouldn't have to fix something every meal. But the food is actually pretty good - This morning I had whole wheat french toast, with sugar free maple syrup, and scrambled eggs! Yum! The worst part is having to wait a whole hour before you eat - BUT - your burning fat stores, instead of carbs! Makes that hour worth it, and I just keep busy getting ready and fixing the kids breakfast!
Besides the soreness, I really like the weight lifting part - Its similar to what we would do in college for track. It definitely shows me how weak I am! The cardio on the other hand, just flat out sucks - BUT - It's only 20 minutes! That's awesome! I moved all my exercise clothes and stuff to get ready to my weight room/bathroom - I can work out, shower, and get ready for the day all in an hour! I even have a TV and DVD set up so Quin can watch TV while I am working out. It's all about setting your self up to succeed - not to fail!

So far, so good! Hopefully this initial soreness will subside after a week or two, but again, it's motivating knowing I am actually accomplishing something! I hope everyone has a Happy (and safe) New Year! And feel free to join me anytime if you are considering it!

No comments: