Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 1 of 84

So far so good - I know I didn't push as hard as I could have on the lifting this morning... I need to invest in a few more dumbbells, so I'm not jumping aroud too much. It was good though - felt a good burn, and upper body is defiinitely shaky - tomorrow is probably going to suck, but that is inevitable. The nutrition has been a little tricky... not that I want to eat bad or anything, it's just a little time consuming to plan out and cook meals vs. just going to the fridge/pantry to grab something. I definitely recommend cooking in bulk, and freezing your meals.

I had my hubby take my before photos... OMgosh - clothes are so deciving!!! I was feelin pretty good about myself after the sugar detox, but I have some WORK to do - just more motivation to push harder. I'm thinking of printing them out and hanging them up in my weight room for a little extra motivation. I'm kissing this body good bye! I'm not going to immediatley post my before photos (that bad!) But they recommend taking photos every 4 weeks, so I will post them in 4 weeks for comparison. I weighed in at 198 (1.5 lbs up since detox) and measured chest - 40.5, waist - 41.5, hips - 46, thigh - 26.5. I'm going to try and have my little bro do my body fat in the next couple of days, we'll see ;) Tomorrow AM is the cardio work out.... Good luck all, and let the games begin!

No comments: