Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Little update

So, I got my treadmill last week, but it is a 2 man job to put it together, and Niel has been out of town, and busy with work. So, it's still lying on my floor in pieces :P Hopefully this week it will be together. So I'm kinda thinking I want to do the Body for Life work out. I like that they are short and intense. Just get it done and over with... my kinda poison :P So, once I get the treadmill up, I'm gonna just start easy by building my base. I have NO base right now - I can't remember the last time I did any real cardio. So once I get my base, and feel comfortable, I will start into the body for life program. I plan on blogging it on here, and will post the work outs for those who want to follow! I will probably follow some of the nutrition as well, but I am more interested in the work out part. So for those who want to join me, feel free! I plan on actually starting the BFL work outs after the New Year - good time to start! :) Happy Holidays!

No comments: