Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week 6 over - 1/2 way done!!!!

I've made it 1/2 way now.... can't believe it! I haven't seen the numbers I was hoping to see by this point, but I've been reading a lot, that for women, things don't really start kicking into over drive until about week 8-9. They refer to it as "the miracle week," so here's to hoping! My measurements are as follows...
Dec 28... Feb 7...
Waist 41.5 -- 40.5
Hips 46 -- 44.25
Chest 40.5 -- 38.5
Thigh 26.6 -- 26.25
Weight 198 -- 191.9

So the numbers are all going down, so I can't complain. And I'm losing a lot through my top 1/2, but it's the bottom 1/2 that is slower, but at the same time, I can feel muscle where before, it was just fat. I'd much rather have the muscle :)

The workouts are still going good! I haven't missed any, and have been changing it up and am sore again. The biggest prob as of late is that I have stopped nursing, and that takes time for your body to adjust. I'm still feeling the effects of that. But now that I am done nursing, I am starting to use supplements. Green tea, which is a great anti-oxidant, and energy booster, and am going to start CLA - conjugated Linoleic acid, which is an ammino acid, that supposedly helps increase lean muscle mass, which in turns, helps burn more fat, more specifically - stomach fat. I'll let ya know how that goes! Well today is my free day, so I'm going to go enjoy! I hope you all are doing well, and please don't hesitate to ask any questions!

No comments: