Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I don't know about you all, but I survived Christmas - kind of... I had mentioned previously about trying the VLCD with out hCG, to see if I notice any differences. I ended up loading over Christmas and started the VLCD on Sunday. I loaded to 165.3 (I can eat ;), and am back down to 159.0... there isn't a questions of weight loss - of course if you cut calories that low, you will lose. It's a matter of how you feel, how long you can maintain, and whether or not your body goes into ketosis(starvation mode). So far, I'm ok... definitely have a constant headache, and am starving! I don't know how long I will last this way, but I will plan on continuing for a week or two, depending on how I feel. Once I get to the finish point, I plan on taking a home test that can detect ketosis. Depending on how the VLCD w/o hCG goes, I may possibly try our new pellet form of hCG for just a 23 day round, and see how that compares to drops, and plan on checking for ketosis as well. I don't feel that I need to do another round, but curiosity has gotten to me. Call me crazy, but I want to be able to provide sound information for my clients, and want to know as much about my product as possible. (www.localhcg.com)

Once this is all over with, it will either be P90X, or another program I have been looking into called "Final Phase Fat Loss." http://www.finalphasefatloss.com/ It was recommened to me by another trainer friend and is a 6 week program from a PT in New York that is supposed to target that last 10-15 trouble lbs. This is an area of weakness for me, so I am intrigued, but still looking into it. And I'm thinking when I get into track season, I want to give Body For Life another go... Outside of doing an actual body building/power lifting program, this has been one of the better programs I have found for building muscle mass and strength. I've got a busy next couple of months planned ahead! What about you? What are some of your goals? I hope you are all doing well, and I know the New Year is when a lot of people try to make chages to their lives. Start simple, but if there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to contact me (Iluvtnf@aol.com). Happy New Year all!!!

No comments: