Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

UHGGG!

So these last 2 weeks have been rough... Between the EMS conference, 2 Thanskgivings, being sick, and our mini trip to Denver, I've fallen off the wagon! It's mainly been nutrition, but nutrition tends to be more important, and it's caught up to me and bit me in the butt... or more like attached it's self to my butt... :) I was doing great on the workouts until I got sick :( I even brought them with me with good intentions, but we had so much going on it didn't happen. But all is well - just because I fell off doesn't mean the game is over. And Im not going to start all over again, or just give up all together. I'm gonna try some running and lifting for the rest of this week, and start back on Insanity on Monday. Eating super clean tomorrow during the day, controlled for Bunco tomorrow night, steak day friday, and then doing a 10 day herbal cleanse starting next week. I think Im just going to completely avoid the scale for the next week! But time to get it back together - Christmas and Christmas parties are generally just ONE meal, not a whole day, or whole week... no reason to go crazy. I'm recommited, how about you? :)

No comments: