Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Week 1 - Done!

I made it! And I am even down 2.5 lbs! I like to think of my free day as a celebration of a successful week. I did it! I survived the first week. My muscles were really sore, and I've had to be a little creative in the kitchen, but all in all it wasn't too bad. Like I said before, I really like the lifting, but the cardio still sucks - but I did it! And having the free day was a huge mental perk for me. Now I am recharged and ready for another week. But I do have to say, I ate some 'not so great for me' stuff - like my homemade cookies, some chocolate covered cinnamon bears, and 1/2 a gallon of skim milk. While they were good, I feel kinda crappy, and my body is just craving good foods. I think I'll have to tone my free day down. I know I definitely over did it, but it was worth it mentally. On to the next one! Tomorrow morning is legs!

And I figured it would be best to do measurements the morning of my free day.

Weight 195.5 (back to my pre Zoee weight!)
chest - 39.75 (down!)
waist - 40.5 (same)
hips - 45 (down!)
thigh - 26.5 (same)

No comments: