Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Friday, May 28, 2010

177.6, 176.2, 176.0, 174.9, 173.3... Day 16!

So, still losing, even after a crazy day yesterday! We've been putting up a swing set for the kids, and I desperately needed to get my garden in, so we were outside all day yesterday. After 5 hours of tilling and moving dirt, laying edging, raking, pulling grass, and planting, I'm sure I burned over 2000 calories! And as I have stated before, you aren't supposed to work out... I was a little nervous, and starving, and wasn't sure what to do, so I consulted my supplier, and recommended eating more protein. So as soon as I was done, I threw down a protein shake, and probably 64 ounces of water. Now shakes aren't on the list, so this too made me a little nervous, but I lost 1.6lbs either way! Due to hydration and other issues, it will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings. I'm now at 173.3... I have never been below 175 that I can remember! The lightest that I ever remember weighing was 170 - when I was 13!!! Now that's a victory! The key is to keep losing, and once I am where I want to be, to keep it off forever! Hope all are well!

No comments: