Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Monday, May 31, 2010

173.3, 173.6, 172.7, 172.2... Day 19 and measurements

I DO NOT recommend going to Costco while on a diet! lol We went Friday night, and it was torturous sitting there watching Quin and Niel eat a hot dog, and I love their pizza... I sat and ate my chicken salad with no dressing... bu I did give in and have a diet coke... either way - I gained! So I'm not risking it again for a DC, although that sounds so good right now... lol My drops haven't been as good as last week, but I was also very active last week with the garden and all... I almost think I may try and workout a little bit to see if that makes a difference? I know they say you aren't supposed to, but a little bit wouldn't hurt? I guess we'll see...
as far as measurements, those are still going good

week 2 - week 3
shoulders - 44 - 43.5
Chest - 38 - 37
bicep - 13.25 - 13
waist - 32 - 31
abdomen - 38 - 37 (for every 5lbs loss = 1inch loss on stomach, which is holding)
hips - 42.5 - 41.5
thigh - 25.5 - 25
lower thigh - 21.75 - 21
calve - 15 - 15

Can't complain there! Over all, in 3 weeks, down 19.8 lbs from my load, and 11.8 from previous weight. This is definitely a more time efficient way to lose weight, but I'm starting to play the head games, and wanting to just eat - I may consider an apple day if I don't start dropping more in a couple of days.... If I go the 43 days I'm not even 1/2 way... This diet works, but definitely a commitment!

No comments: