Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Monday, May 24, 2010

179.7 - 179.4 - 178.7 - 177.6...! Day 12

Then 177.8? Say whaaa? So I was enjoying a loss everyday, and then today I stepped on the scale and was up a little bit, so I went through my food log, and was ok there, then got thinking... I shaved my legs yesterday, and then coated my arms and legs with bath & body works, body cream... checked the label - TONS of different types of oils in it! Geez! Definitely check your labels, even on body care! I also may be starting girl time, which I have read can effect loss, but its hard for me to tell, since I have an IUD, and am very irregular...(sorry if TMI:) The hunger has been a little better... I try to just drink a big glass of water, and they say you can use your fruit as a snack instead of with your meal, which I have been trying, and seems to have helped.

Starting to get compliments, and am noticing my own changes in the mirror. Our stake is having a clothing drive, and so I started going through my closet trying stuff on - almost none of my old pants fit! And on Friday, we went to the Park City Outlet mall, and I found some Nike yoga pants in a Large for $15, and a sweet new swim suit for $25 in a 10-12! Good day! Can't wait to see what 3-4 weeks and another round of working out will bring :) I definitely plan on working out again after this is over with - I sure miss it! Not sure what I will do... thinking p90x, or have heard the new one 'insanity', I'm open to any suggestions if any one has something they are curious about, I also think I may try the Mediterranean, or South Beach diet... again - open to suggestions :) I am planning on doing the full 43 days, or till I get to 165lbs, which ever comes first (I'm hoping 165!. So, 13 more lbs, and a little wiggle room wouldn't hurt. I just know that I plan on having at least 1 more kid, and do not EVER want to get back up to my 235-245 pregnancy weight, nor EVER see 200 again! NEVER AGAIN! :) I also measured my self, and had a decrease every where...

pre measurements - week 1

shoulders - 44 - 44
Chest - 38 - 37.5
Bicep - 13.5 - 13.25
Waist - 32.5 - 32
Abdomen - 38.5 - 38
Hips - 43 - 42.5
Upper Thigh - 26 - 25.5
Lower Thigh - 22.5 - 21.75 - I have this dimple in my lower thigh that I want gone!
Calve - 15.25 - 15

Weight - 184/192 - 177.6
Body Fat - 27.7% - 26.1%

Hopin for a better day tomorrow :) Keep the questions coming - you can email me at Iluvtnf@aol.com, or find me on facebook :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Good Job Candace! I couldn't do it! you are looking hot girl! I am so happy you are finding what works for you!