Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Thursday, May 20, 2010

179.7....

So yesterday was day 8 of hcg... And I was down to 179.7! I finally broke the 183 barrier, needless to say! The only problems so far, is that I am still hungry! Most people I have talked to said this goes away after a couple of days, but it hasn't yet... Not quite sure what to do... I talked to my supplier and he said to up my protein, so yesterday I had my lean hamburger patty, and 2 servings of chicken, which seemed to help. I also started eating the 5 fat free soda crackers that you are allowed, and drank a ton of water. We went to a movie, where I grabbed a vitawater zero, so I wasn't as hungry yesterday, so that was good, but I also had dinner at my parents, where my mom bbqd chicken, and left the sauce off for me, but put tons of seasoning. She made potatoes for the rest of the family, and I had a tiny bite to try... So this morning when I weighed, I was only at 179.4... so still a loss, but barely!!! This is a diet you CANNOT mess with! I've been little bit over the 500 calorie mark, but haven't gone over 600... so just these few little errors have hindered results! So today, definitely cleaning it up, and will not make any errors, no matter how tiny! They even say the oils from cosmetics and lotions can affect the results! So look out! Time for lunch, so I'm outta here!

No comments: