Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Friday, February 25, 2011

Slacker! Sorry! ChaLEAN Week 3 Done! :)

OK, so It's Friday already, and I am now just getting to reviewing week 3! It's been crazy busy! I've been trying to keep up on every ones emails first. Then, my hubby is a state employee, so I spent all day Tuesday at a function with the state legislator's wives, and then spent time with my family, since my hubby was out of town. Then Wednesday, I had some errands to run around town to get ready for my fit club I am starting on Saturday. Plus, did some shopping for myself. :) Then my Hubby got home Thursday, so I was trying to catch up on house cleaning. So here it is Friday, and I'm behind, but it was an awesome week! :P

With the craziness, I missed a couple of my workouts, but made sure to be good on nutrition, and have maintained no prob, but still bummed I missed them. But it was all for very good reasons. On the super plus side, as of my Tuesday weigh-in and measurements, I am the smallest I have ever been!!!! Everything is tightening up nicely, and I'm even getting more and more definition of a 6 pack! It's more of a 2-4 pack right now, but I can feel and see it, and it is awesome!!! It's more motivating to keep going when you see results, so I'm back to the grind today. I even got new toys to play with - my Gold's Gym select dumbbells! They range all the way from 10lbs each, to 50lbs, and go in 2.5lb increments! Watch out ChaLEAN, here I come! Oh, and still loving the Brazil Butt Lift - I've lost .5-1" off my hips in just a week!

This all just goes to show that there is life after HCG, and you won't gain the weight back if you change your habits! If you choose to just focus on diet, continue with the daily weigh-ins, but if you are exercising, lifting weights and eating right, try and focus more on your body fat %. The scale can be deceiving when you are working hard. Remember, muscle weighs more than fat, and muscle BURNS fat. Fat is just along for the free ride! So if you are coming off of HCG, I HIGHLY recommend getting into a exercise routine, and push yourself! Set goals! Enjoy your new body! The human body wasn't meant to be idle! Get out and play, be active, move, have fun, run, hike, swim, bike, what ever it is that you enjoy, go for it! I know summer is almost here, and I have some big active plans! Softball, volleyball, a 3 day - 25 mile hiking trip/TREK, a couple of 5ks, and of course my Beachbody DVD's :) I love my new body! And if you love yours too, it will love you back for a long time!!! Keep up the good work everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really look fabulous in your pics. It;s one thing to hear someone say I lost so and so amount of weight, but to see that person before and after is truely an aha moment. A moment where you say to yourself "I can do this". I am planning on starting the HCG soon with 2 friends and I am excited and skeptical at the same time. Mostly I dont know is I will be able to stay at 500 calories a day. I guessn its more if I really want it, I will have to do it.
Your blog is great! I am so happy I found you. :)

Ask a Personal Trainer Anything! said...

Aww thank you! That really means a lot! Good luck to you and your friends in your journey! If you want, feel free to add me on FB "Candice Ekberg" and I can add you to the support group I help with - or you may be able to find it - just look for "Local HCG"!