Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rachael Ray

To celebrate my appearance on the Rachael Ray show, the company I got my HCG though, United Health and Nutrition/Local HCG, is offering a 10% off discount on their already low prices. The sale ends tonight. Just click me in the Rachael Ray picture above. Even if you don't purchase through Local HCG, anyone is welcome to join their support group on Facebook under "Local HCG." I've been helping out in there and there are some amazing people that are happy to share their experience and help you out. :) If are thinking about doing HCG, please research and educate yourself, and be sure to talk to your Doctor! It is not an easy diet, and is not for everyone. You are supposed to remain on the protocol for a minimum of 23 days. I personally would not recommend it for anyone that is looking to lose that last 10-15lbs. If you are looking to lose the last 10-15lbs., like I currently am, are coming off of HCG and want to keep the weight off, or are just looking for a great exercise program, I HIGHLY recommend the Beachbody programs. You can sign up to have me as your coach for free! www.beachbodycoach.com/candiceekberg Good luck to you in what ever you decide to do, but do something! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I have been following your blog and now I am interested in purchases my HCG drops. I wanted to get your advice/help on how you followed the diet program with it. Any advice would be helpful. My email is cresinda@msn.com.
Thanks soo much! :)

Ask a Personal Trainer Anything! said...

Just click my Rachael Ray picture or the picture of the HCG bottles and it will take you to the company that I used. Once to their page, click the "HCG Protocol" tab on the top, and it wil ltake you to Dr. Simeons original protocol "Pounds and Inches." Read through that, it has everything you need to know. Except the TOM stuff - you don't have to worry about that when doing homeopathic. Also, be sure to join the support GROUP on FB under "Local HCG". You can also friend me on FB :)

Unknown said...

Okay, I will friend you. Thanks soo much for the info. I am doing my research on it now! I am excited to get started but want to know as much as I can before I start. :)
Thank you again :)