Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ChaLEAN and Shakeology - Week 5 and new pics!

YAY! I had my hubby take some new pics today and I was sooo surprised! It's amazing how different we see ourselves in the mirror! That's why I HIGHLY encourage taking before and after photos and measurements, and don't rely on the scale! I finished the first phase - BURN - of ChaLEAN and started Phase 2 - PUSH. I really liked burn, but I LOVE PUSH! It drops down to slloooowww reps of 6-8 reps! Now that is my kind of lifting!!! Give it 100%, and you will see results! I was also doing Brazil Butt Lift, but haven't had time to throw that back in since my trip to NY. But I was seeing results, and it was fun. My friend ordered Hip Hop Abs and we are looking to trade, so I am excited to try that.

After my trip to NY - enjoying cheesecake and pizza, and then a church party, and dinner at Applebee's with my parents, I put a few lbs on :P So I decided to try the Shakeology cleanse system. 3 days, 3 shakes, then a dinner of lean protein, salad, olive oil and flax seed. I started at 156.4. This morning I was at 152.0 :D Back to where I was before NY - plus my BF is down to 18%! www.myshakeology.com/candiceekberg

So over the last 4-5 weeks, I have dropped 4 lbs(1 lb a week - right on track) Increased my chest a .5" (LOL need all the help I can get there, but that is muscle!) -.5" off my waist, -1" off my abdomen, -.75" off my hips an 1/2" off my thigh, +.25" my bicep, and remained the same on my calve. I also decreased my BF% from 20.2% - 18.4% (this is done by a hand held BIA, since I can't caliper myself. :) Can I just say I LOVE ChaLEAN and Shakeology!!!
After my last round of HCG - Pics that are on RACHAEL RAY


This is me, as of TODAY, March 9th after phase 1 - BURN - of ChaLEAN!!! 5'9, 152 lbs, 18.4% Body fat :D

No comments: