Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Starting Over :P

Over the last couple of weeks of promoting health and fitness, and helping others, I've let my own health and fitness go! GRR! I've been crazy busy on the computer answering hundreds of emails and messages, questions, ect. I love it! Keep them coming! BUT I need to get better organized and start taking care of myself again! Just 2 weeks ago, I was boasting a 6 pack, but it is already getting soft - yikes! Time to get my butt back in gear! I have been working out with my HS track team when I can, and I still do my Shakeology once a day and am maintaining my weight, but it's not enough to compensate for the amount of computer time. So, my new plan - I'm starting ChaLEAN over by starting back with PUSH Phase, and am now adding Hip Hop Abs! LOVE Shaun T!

Here's a preview - http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/CandiceEkberg?bctid=10103956001

I'm only going to dedicate 1-2 hours a day to answering emails, and will go in sequential order. If you email me, you will get a reply, it just may take me 24-48 hours to get back. My Beachbody coaches/customers will come first, but if it is something urgent, please say URGENT in the subject bar. Also, I have been helping with a support group on FB under "Local HCG." Look for the GROUP. This is a private group where anyone can come talk and ask questions freely about HCG with out getting criticized and find the support you need. It is awesome!

If you have any questions concerning the protocol, please ask there, anyone can help you out. You can also find the original protocol by clicking the bottles to the right - it will take you to the company that I went through's website. Just look under their top tabs for "HCG Protocol". I hope you are all doing well and are finding success and happiness in whatever you are doing!

No comments: