Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Friday, March 25, 2011

New Formulation and New Blog Coming

If anyone has been looking to purchase HCG, and shopping around, the company I went through just got their new formulation in. They now offer a 3x, 6x, 12x, 15x, 30x, 60x drops formulation, which is currently the highest on the market. Just click my Rachael Ray picture, or the picture of the bottles to the side, and it will take you to their site. Again, I am not promoting HCG, but I know there are sooooo many companies out there, that you don't know what you are getting. But I know 100%, Local HCG is legit, and that is why I recommend them if you do chose to do HCG. (After researching, educating yourself, and talking to your doctor, right?! :) NEW BLOG! So, I've been contemplating this for awhile, and after reading a blog post from someone else, and seeing lots of comments in the support group I run, and all the emails I get... there is soooooooooo much more to dieting then the act of just doing. There is a HUGE mental/emotional aspect that a lot of diets don't focus on as much, and I strongly feel this is somewhere a lot of people need help, including my self. I started this blog to keep me accountable to my workouts, and it has helped a ton! I went over the last year from doing nothing, to losing 60lbs and becoming a Beachbody coach doing Insanity, P90X, ChaLEAN, running, lifting weights, working out with my track kids, etc - I feel awesome when I am working out! I don't ever want to give that up again! BUT, I still feel like I have a fat girl inside... I've taken care of the outside, but my inside is still struggling... So, I'm starting a new blog to talk about the emotional/mental aspect of dieting, and my own experience... hopefully to keep me accountable, and kill the fat girl inside of me! It will be very personal and emotional, but I'm willing to bare all, if it will help others. I'm hoping to have it up by this weekend, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Wrena said...

C! I am speechless ! The way you just said that --- you not alone. :0