Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Friday, January 8, 2010

I can't fail...

So, I think I've done everything I possibly can to keep my self from failing! I have my weight room set up with everything I need. I moved all of my workout clothes down stairs so I can shower and get ready right after I am done. I have workout partners. I've told every body I know, and built up my support group. I've invited people to do it with me. I bought all my foods ahead of time and individually packaged items to make it easy to cook. I've got protein shakes for times I can't cook. I've worked out a schedule with my hubby and the kids. I feed Zoee before I start, so she will sleep till 9, and my hubby doesn't have to worry about her. I set up a TV and DVD for Quin in my weight room so he can watch that. Got my hospital mug that I leave out on my counter, so I can drink my water. Hmmm... I think there are some others, but I believe that I have done everything I can possibly do to make sure I don't have any excuses!
You should do the same! You know yourself better than anyone else. You know your weaknesses. You know the excuses that you will make to wiggle your way out of it and make the justifications to make your self feel better if you quit. If you see through these, and do everything you can to avoid them, you should not fail! I heard a saying the other day... A sailor isn't a good sailor because he can sail through the storm, he's a good sailor because he can get himself out of the storm. Recognize your storm and go the other way! Keep up the good work!!!

No comments: