Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Staying strong!

Things are still going well! But I had someone suggest I share what I eat! I found out on the food log site that I use, www.calorieking.com, that you can make your food log public - http://www.calorieking.com/community/user_home.php?id=161784 - You can see exactly what I eat! It'a an awesome site I highly recommend! I've been a member for 3 years now! Their membership is only $9 a month - cheaper than weight watchers! I'll try and get some recipe ideas up in the next day or two, but for now, you can keep tabs on me! Just click 'Candice's Food Log' in the upper right hand corner. Stay Strong!

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

have you ever heard of sparkpeople.com? It is a free website where you can keep track of your foods, cals, fats, weight, workouts, ect... It's been a great website for me. That is how I started losing weight in the first place. It has a recipe site, and a recipe calculator so you can check to see how many cals some of your meals have. I know I have many family recipes that don't have all of that info with it and would love to (well... maybe...) know what is what in it. Plus, you can make it all public, or private. You can track your thoughts, and you can blog it all at the same time. They have support groups, and a place where you can find friends on it. I met someone in my same area a while back and we became really good friends. We helped each other out a lot. Let me know what you think of it.