Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Saturday, June 5, 2010

172.2, 171.7, 170.6, 171.1!, 170.5, 170.2... Day 24

So I've made it past the 23 day mark! That means I can quit at any time, but I think I am going to go until the drops are gone. There are a couple of times where I increased the drop amount due to hunger, so it will probably last for another week, give or take. This week has been a little frusterating - I had 2 days where I gained! So it's been a battle just trying to get that off, and I'm soooo close to breaking 170, it's driving me nuts! If I don't break it tomorrow, Im going to start doing a couple of apple days - my goal was to hit 165 ,or 20% bf - I started out at 27.7% with a hand held BIA, I am currently at 24.7% and 170.2... that means I have only lost 5.5lbs fat... the rest, muscle...? but the hand held BIA's aren't as reliable as calipers. When I last measured with calipers at the end of BFL, I was about 24%? Ill have to look it up and get back to ya, and I'll do the calipers at the end... Either way, as soon as this is over, I am looking forward to working out again, and toning everything up! I'm even thinking of doing a 5k or something towards the middle/end of the summer...? We'll see! As far as hunger goes, it is still present, but still manageable... as long as I stay on top of the water, and sometimes have my fruit as a snack, or a little more protein, it helps. Measurements to come on Monday - will see ya again then! Hope all are well!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

It was good to see you last night - you look amazing!