Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

167.2, 167.7, 166.4, 164.8!!! DONE!

Whahoo! So, on day 32, I finally reached my goal of 165lbs! And surprisingly, I only gained .5lbs after my night at Carver's! I attribute that to working out in the yard all day before we went, and drinking lots of water, and having just an apple for lunch. Totally worth it! I have stopped taking the drops and am on my second day of no drops - 500 calories. Thursday, I can start eating again! So here are my before and after measurements:

Shoulders - d1 - 44 - d32 - 44 (same)
Chest - d1 - 38 - d32 - 37 (-1)
Bicep - d1 - 13.5 - d32 - 12.75 (-.75)
waist - d1 - 32.5 - d32 - 30.5 (-2)
abdomen - d1 - 38.5 - d32 - 36.5 (-2)
hips - d1 - 43 - d32 - 40.5 (-2.5)
thigh - d1 - 26 - d32 - 24 (-2)
calve - d1 - 15.25 - d32 - 14.75 (-.5)
BIA - 27.8% - 23.5% (-4.3%)
Weight - 184(preload) - 165 (-19lbs)

So in 32 days time, I managed to lose 11.75 inches! It took me 3 months to lose that on BFL, but keep in mind, BFL is all about losing fat, and building muscle. While I definitely lost fat on HCG, I know I have lost muscle. According to my handheld BIA, I only lost 4.3% BF, which = only 8 lbs fat, and 11 lbs muscle... again, I don't put much faith in the BIA, but that is all I have to measure, until I can have someone else measure by calipers. The key now is stabilization, then maintenance. I'm curious to see what my body will do in the next couple of weeks. Will I put weight back on, by increasing muscle mass again - which I am sure I will, but will I be able to still continue to lose fat? We'll see. I'll definitely keep you all posted! For the next 30 days, I think I am going to try a cross between Jillian Michael's - 30 day shred - runnig outside, and the South Beach Diet. Still researching that though. And then I plan on giving p90x a try.

HCG has definitely been an adventure. It was awesome seeing the scale drops so fast, which is great for an impatient person such as myself :) But at the same time, I'm a little nervous as to the long term results... But I plan on continuing to eat smart and exercising, which shouldn't be a problem. I also plan on going to a gym in Ogden and having my RMR tested. This is an important number to know in case it is too slow, or very high. I'm hoping it errors on the side of high. :) Keep the feed back and questions coming, and know that I am here to help anyone that is in need! Best wishes!

No comments: