Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Thursday, June 10, 2010

170.2, 169.4, 167.7(apple day), ?, 166.8, 167.2... Day 29

Crazy week, this week... Zoee had to get ear tubes, and have a vein removed from her forehead, so I ended up going down to my mom's Monday afternoon, and stayed through Tuesday. One thing that is nice about HCG, is you don't have to worry about eating all the time like BFL. And to make things even easier, I figured I would try an apple day or two, to see what it was like. Apple days are good for when you stall - you eat 6 apples through out the day - simple as that. I went from 169.4 - 167.7! I wasn't able to weigh myself Tuesday, since I was at my moms, and had to be at the hospital early, but was down again on Wednesday. The first apple day was no prob... wasn't hungry or anything. The second day was a little harder, and I found by Wednesday, I was pretty hungry! So back to the normal grind, a little raise this morning, but I think that was because I had too big of a steak, and a client gave me some fresh homegrown asparagus... yum... couldn't eat enough!!!

Last week I talked about BIA Body fat - well I was able to have my brother do my bf with the calipers... I've gone from 25.8% to 22.8% - now he is untrained, and it was only a 3 site, but enough to tell me I have definitely lost muscle, but that was expected since I had been lifting so heavily before. But on the plus side, most of my fat loss has come right off of my stomach :) can't complain about that!


Measurements:

shoulders - 43.5 - 43.5
Chest - 37 - 37
bicep - 13 - 12.75
waist - 31 - 30.5
abdomen - 37 - 36.5
hips - 41.5 - 41.5
thigh - 25 - 24.5
calve - 15 - 15
weight - 167.2
BIA - 24.7%
caliper - 22.8%

So not as great of loss in inches, but still moving along :)

Today is going to be tricky... we have a gift card to a steak house in Sandy that expires Friday... So we are planning on going down tonight to use it. So either I eat super clean, or enjoy, and do another apple day or two... I looked through their menu online, and it looks like I will be ok, depending on what they cook their meet and veggies in... And hopefully Niel won't want an appetizer or desert... AH! I'm so close to the 165, I don't want to screw it up, but at the same time, I want to be able to enjoy this... Guess we'll have to see when we get there. No food through out the day though... just lots and lots of water! I'm definitely ready to be done though. I think I will go through next Thursday, which will put me at 36 days/4 weeks. If I'm at my goal, I'll be done, if close, maybe another day or two... I'm ready to eat again!!! Hope all are well!

No comments: