Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Friday, June 18, 2010

Not satisfied....

So, today I thought I would have my hubby take some after photos so I could have a better idea of my results. While I can tell I've lost, I am still not satisfied! I'm starting to see more definition in my neck, chest, arms, calves, but its not good enough... I want the whole thing! I'm maintaining my 165 easy enough, but I still look and feel soft. I want the soft all gone! This is driving me to keep pushing. If you are doing something, take a photo, and study it - are you happy with what you see? If yes, great! If not, don't give up! Use it to motivate you and drive you! Say to your self - "I can do better!" Because you can! I know I can! So to keep me motivated I am posting my photos again! Don't laugh too hard :)






No comments: