Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Sunday, November 1, 2009

28 Day Detox starts now!!!

So, posted below is Dr. OZ 28 day detox. It just gives the basics, and something to try different each week. As far as I go, I will be eating normal foods, but not adding any sugar, or eating any candy/cake/cookies or other sugary treats/drinks. Throw away the Halloween Candy!!!!!! It will tempt you and play games with your mind! If you are like me, you will eat other, healthier alternatives, but then go back and forth, until you end up eating it any way, plus the extra calories of the other foods. Just throw it away!!! I will be keeping track of my calories on www.calorieking.com, and will share my daily thoughts and comments on my facebook page. Feel free to add me under 'Candice Ekberg' and share your thoughts and comments! Good luck to all who join me!!!

No comments: