Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 3 - WOW

This was a rough one. I was up at 4:30 for a client, and the kids decided that they needed to wake up after I was done, and stay up. Needless to say, I am sooo tired! Not a good combo when you are altering your diet. I had a little more than I should have, but I needed to keep eating. I realized through my food log that I was just not getting enough carbs. I ended up with 60g total for today. But even then, I feel like crap!!! I feel a little better, now, that I just ate a bowl of plain oatmeal, with cinnamon and pukpkin spice, a coke zero, and 2 tylenol. :) Just remember that this is a detox. Only 28 days. You are coming off your dependency for sugar. Once it is under control, you can have sugar again, but save it for special occasions, and make sure that you always stay in control - not sugar! There is a difference between a snack and a treat. A snack is part of your daily eating. You should have a snack in between meals to keep your metabolism up, and keep you from getting too hungry, which can lead to over eating. A treat is a special occasion, a favorite dessert, a comfort food - when you have been good through the rest of the day, and have gotten a workout in. I had gotten to the point where treats were my snacks, and part of my meals! No more! Hang in there, a few more rough days, and then it should start getting easier!!!

No comments: