Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Days - 21, 22, & 23 - Catching up!!!

SORRY! I suck! I've hardly even been on the computer the last couple of days. It's just been crazy getting ready for the holidays, and I've had a few extra training sessions. I still have several shows on the DVR to watch, but I chose to blog instead :) The last couple of days have been ok. I am starting to get sick, and that is never fun. Yesterday, I remember thinking, 'I just want comfort food,' and that's normally when I'd go make my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. But I didn't. Last night we decided that we would try starting a family home evening tradition of setting christmas up the Monday before Thanksgiving. My Steven's Mint Hot Coco sat in my pantry teasing me. To make it even worse, Niel stopped by the store on his way home from work, and bought a bag of powdered, and chocolate donettes. I told him that was just cruel. He looked at me like 'what ever - your gonna end up eating them any way' BUT I WON'T!!! :)

Still doing good on the sugar though. Been right around 25-35g. I did do measurements this morning, and my body has finally adjusted and is slowing down. I am down on weight to 197.4, but my inches are pretty much the same, within a 1/2 inch. Now I need to start working on the cardio to maintain my weight loss, but I think I'll get over this cold first.

I am in a pickle though for the next 2 days. We have 2 Thanksgivings - 1 at Niel's, and 1 at my familys. The are both amazing! So I'm definitely going to have to watch the serving sizes, and stay away from sugar tempations - ie, dessert! I think I will plan on having 0g sugar through the mornings, and then allow my self just a sliver of dessert, depending on what it is, and if I am in the mood. We'll see. After all, Thanksgiving is only once (or twice in my case) a year, and now that I am in control, and have a plan, I know I will be ok.

I'll try and get on tomorrow night, but chances may be slim, so I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: