Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 17 - Destruction and Evil Chocolate!

So the morning was pretty good - I found that Fiber One Originial Cereal has 0g sugar! So just milk, and I was feelin good. For lucnh, I had an awesome egg burrito on my new tortillas. Was going strong, and kept busy by installing new blinds through out our basement - only took me 3 hours!!!! By the time I was done, I was pretty tired, and hungry, but had to go to YW. My hubby got home as I was getting ready to head out. He was unhappy with me, and let me know, and the next thing I found myself thinking was 'If your gonna treat me like that, then I'm just gonna eat what ever I want'! HOW DESTRUCTIVE IS THAT!!! Has anyone else found them selves doing that before? Why is it (especially woman) that when ever we are stressed, up set, angry, etc. we turn to food??? If anyone has an answer, please do share!!!Thankfully, I realized this real quick and hauled tail out of there - but with out dinner! It was our YW in excellence tonight, and they had a chocolate fountain set up with marshmallows, rice crispy treats, bananas, orange slices (the candy and real) cinnamon bears, and pretzels! YUM! It was hard to sit there and look at it all, especially being hungry!!! So I just went into the kitchen and grabbed a whole banana, which has lots of sugar, but good sugar, and I had to eat something! And while everyone was enjoying the fountain, I munched on pretzels. Then curiosity hit - ' am I really missing out?' So I took 1 pretzels, and dipped just a little bit on it to try it. While it was good, I came to the conclusion, that I am ok with out it. Where before, I woud have been all over the cinnamon bears and orange slices! They sure taunted me, but I know I am better with out! :) I think I'm going to grab a bag of edamame - now that is fun to eat! :) Night!

1 comment:

... said...

Candice, I ate your share of the chocolate and goodies! You're doing amazing, and I forgot to mention to you that I can see the results! Stunning! Keep up the amazing work!