Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 13 - crazy day

So I totally didn't get breakfast this morning due to a few crazy ambulance calls! Before, when I got home, I totally would have pigged out on what ever I could get in my mouth! But today I just had a yogurt and some pretzels. Lunch was left over chinese, and dinner was a tortilla pizza. So not the healthiest day, but only 18g sugar. I thought that by now I would be used to the lower levels, but tonight I am really feeling it! Headache! I know my carbs were really low. As I have said before, its important to keep your carbs up, but make sure they come from healthy whole grain sources, like oatmeal & wheat, fruits and veggies. Not processed crap that got me here in the first place! :) I'm planing on fixing a pot roast tomorrow for Sunday dinner, and then measurements Monday!!! Stay strong!

No comments: