Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 10 - cookies!

Today - or yesterday I should say, wasn't too bad until I went to YW. My YW partner made these really good looking cookies, and the girls kept eating them saying how good they were. I was totally tempted, and kept thinking, 'just one won't hurt, or even just 1/2 of one.' But I held strong. In the AM I made an awesome breakfast burrito with eggs, peppers, onions, mushrooms, mozzarella, and tortillas! I gave into the ketchup though. I love ketchup on eggs. It's a must - but I just limited my self to 1 TBSP. So all in all, another good day. I even stepped on the scale and am only 1 lb from breaking 200lbs!!! My ideal weight would be to get to my pre pregnancy weight, which is 190. After I am done nursing, I'm going for 175, which is the lowest I have ever been in my adult life! Bottoms up, and have a great day!

No comments: