Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 18 & 19 - New Moon :)

Sorry I didn't post last night... I was at 'New Moon'. :) Nothing too exciting the last 2 days - I've done ok as far as the sugar, but can still be better. One day 47g, the other 52g. I have done really well as far as calories go. I'm even staying below 200lbs! The one thing I have been noticing is after meals, I'm still having slight cravings for something sweet. So instead of crap from the past, I've been grabbing a yogurt. I've even tried the sugar free nips candies, and those seem to help. The real challenge will be next week, with a huge food holiday! I'll try and find some nutrition stats for the holidays that will scare ya out of over indulging. ;) Have a good weekend!

No comments: