Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 11 - Stayin strong

Today was another good one - only 30g sugar. Had Soft tacos for dinner, and used biscuit dough as the taco part. Turned out really good, but ended up having a lot more than I should have!!! Thankfully I didn't have a big lunch, so I was still in my calorie range. On a side note, I used to really like activia yogurt, but haven't really been eating it since it had a lot of sugar in it. Then our loacal grocery had the Fiber One yogurts on sale... Awesome! It's made by Yoplait, so same taste/texture, but for a 4oz cup there is 5g fiber, and only 4g sugar! Really good too! Fiber is huge when it comes to our diets - we need to be 20g+ - gotta move all that crap we are eating out ;) Plus fiber helps keep sugar levels in control, so definitely a must! Check your labels - anything with 3-4g or more is ideal. Here's to another good day!

No comments: