Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 5 - going out to dinner

I think I finally got over the 'hump' and am on the easy side now. I knew we'd be going out to dinner tonight, so I had oatmeal and an 8oz glass of milk for breakfast, and then snacked on almonds, string cheese, dried apricots (a little high in sugar, but lots of fiber to help balance it out), and a diet 7up - pomegranet - very good! It all held me over quite well. I've been eating smaller more frequent meals through the week, so dinner was a lot! We went to Corbin's in Layton. It was ok, but I wasn't overly impressed. Eating that big of a meal after this week was just not a pleasent experience. I was miserable after wards, and didn't feel great - just heavy. And to top it off - the waiter kept asking if we wanted dessert. No means no! :) I've definitely come to realize smaller, more frequent meals, are the key! It's the weekend now, so I've got to be extra careful, but so far so good! Have a great weekend!

No comments: