Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 6 - Saturday - not so good...

Saturday was not a good day, hence why I didn't blog it last night. But I know I need to be completely honest with my self, and writing it out helps me proccess it out. Bottom line though, I was just in a destructive mood yesteraday... I don't know why? I may have a few theories, but they are all just excuses. I was having strong cravings, but didn't want to give in, but knowing myself, if I didn't have something, I could easily collapse... Sooo, I ended up making some sugar free pudding... Well you're thinking, oh - it's sugar free - yea the mix is, but milk has sugar in it - 11g per cup. box calls for 2 cups, so 22g. Yea, I ate the whole bowl through out the day. lol Okay, I feel a little better now that I have confessed, but it still doesn't make it right. And to justify it, I was still with in an ok range for my daily total at 65g. Either way, I was weak, but Saturday is over. Today is a new day, and I am making a big pot of chili so I will have something to snack on versus 'sugar free' pudding. Hope your day is better, as well as mine! :)

No comments: