Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 1 - Measurements

I am not doing this to lose weight, I am doing this to be healthier and kick a BAD addiction. But as a bonus, I am hoping to lose weight :) To keep track, I weighed my self first thing this morning, and then measured my chest, waist (at the belly button), hips (widest part), and right thigh.

and here are my numbers...

weight - 206
chest - 41'
waist - 44'
hips - 47'
thigh - 27'

just throwing it out there - I'll try and get a 'pre' picture up later!
so far this morning I have had a handful of almonds, and am now going to go have 2 pieces of whole wheat toast, 2 had boiled eggs, and an activia light yogurt! 385 cal, 24g protein, 46g carbs, 15g fiber, 13g SUGAR

No comments: