Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 2 down - survived bunco!

During the day was fairly easy, but there were several moments where I caught my self in a habit of absentmidedly reaching for a treat! Whether a graham cracker or licorice, those all add up, but I conqured! I even did good at bunco - no dessert, and just a little bit of sugar in the chili I had on my salad! Today, I had a total of 40g sugar. The problem is now... I feel pretty crummy, and I've got a headache. I drank a ton of water at bunco, but I still feel bleh. This is the part where I've got to stay strong and fight through it. Thankfully though my will power is stronger than my cravings. Sugar does not control me, I control me. :) Hope everyone else's day was good, and good luck tomorrow - it's the next couple of days that are going to get harder - your body/mind is going to start playing games with you - this is the true 'detox' phase. You can do it.

No comments: