Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 24, 25, 26 - Holiday Recap

NO MORE FOOD!!!!!!!! After eating clean, and low calorie for several weeks, 2 Thanksgivings was crazy! We started out Wednesday night at the hubby's family. I ate very light through out the day, and when it came time to dinner I had just a small serving size of everything except the turkey it's self. It was all so good, but it was nice having lots of variety and a smaller stomach becaue I wasn't tempted for seconds. Thankfuly my moter-in-law let me tap into her DC, while everyone else drank apple juice :) Then dessert rolled aroud. I was asked to bring dessert, in theory, that I could make what I want to controll the sugar :P I'm not sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing. Because I ended up making a pumpkin pudding pie, which is really good. And I did partake. I only had a 1/16 of a slice, which I figured only had 8g of sugar, which still kept me in my limits. It was good :)

Thanksgiving day we headed to my parents. My mom goes over board with appatizers galore, and tons of great food. I was asked to bring fruit salad. At least its natural sugar there :) Well needless to say, the food was great, and I consumed waaaay too many calories, but who doesn't? But I was still able to resist sugar for the most part. My aunt and uncle always bring these orange rolls with icing that are way good, but I just had a small roll, no icing. As far as dessert, my other aunt brought an angel food cake, which I had sliver of to try, but no more than that. And then my mom made a sugar free pudding pie for her and me :) So way too many calories, but still ok on the sugar. I ended up having left over pie that I had made, and I just stuck it in the kitchen sink so I wouldn't be tempted by it. No more food! And I am happy to report, after all has settled, I lost a pound! I think it's good to shock your system every once and awhile. That's how the body for life diet works with it's free day. Either way, 1 holiday down, 2 more to go! Hope everyone else's holidays were great!

No comments: