Rachael Ray

Rachael Ray
SEE ME ON RACHAEL RAY - JUST CLICK THE PICTURE ABOVE! :D

Monday, November 2, 2009

I survived day 1

It has come, and it has gone, and I have survived! I didn't think today would be hard anyway... its a week from now that I will probably be struggling. But I definitely didn't realize how much sugar is in everything!
I consumed:
Sugar 57g
Fat 76g
Sat. Fat 15g
Carbs 202g
Protein 79g
Fiber 41g
38% of the calories are from fat, 18% from protein, 45% from carbs
1723 calories, and burned 300, netting 1423

Night time is the hardest for me though. That's when I tend to snack. Especially if I did good through out the day, because then I justify it, and eat what ever. Tonight I was still pretty hungry, because I didn't eat as much as I normally do, so instead of going for the oreo's and a big glass of milk, I'm eating a bag of smart pop popcorn! yay me! Tomorrow is bunco though, so my goal is to be even better through out the day, but then I do plan on having a bite of desert depending on what it is. Instead of completely depriving myself, I am going in with a plan of action. I'll blog again tomorrow night, with updates on my facebook. Keep up the good work everyone!

No comments: